The Association of Scottish Businesswomen (ASB) supports business and professional women throughout Scotland. We do this by
- providing opportunities to link and connect businesswomen in Scotland together, building and strengthening business relationships via our national events and in our affiliated groups,
- providing opportunities for national recognition of businesswomen’s achievements,
- providing support and inspiration to enable affiliated organisations and members to develop and grow in the business world,
- sharing opportunities of interest to businesswomen
- listening and consulting our members to form a consolidated businesswomen’s voice for Scotland, and
- seeking to influence and inform policy-makers and key decision-makers in partnership with Women’s Enterprise Scotland (WES) to increase and strengthen women’s business opportunities, growth and success in Scotland.
You can find out more about the benefits of membership and join the ASB directly or sign up through your membership of an affiliated group. You can also enter for an award, sign up for our newsletter or contact us for more information.
Scottish Framework for Women’s Enterprise
The Framework and Action Plan for Women's Enterprise consultation is now closed for comment. We sincerely hope all our members and women in business across the country had the opportunity to have their say. We will be closely monitoring for news on the outcome of the consultation and will update our members on this as and when information is released.