The ASB is delighted to announce that the 2015 Business Awards are open for applications!
Following on from the huge success last year, the ASB will again run it’s full awards programme in 2015.
Open to business and professional women across Scotland, the Awards showcase and celebrate the success and achievement of women working across all sectors, and rewards their individual and collective contribution to the continued commercial success in Scotland.
Applications are welcome from both members and non-members.
Further information about how to apply along with criteria for each award can be found here. Entry is free for ASB members listed on the Members Directory.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 5pm on Thursday 9th July.
Judging will take place in Edinburgh during the week commencing Monday 27th July.
Winners will be announced at our Awards Dinner to be held at Glasgow Central Hotel on Friday 18th September. Book your tickets here.
If you are interested in sponsoring an award or table sponsorship, then please download our Sponsors Pack.
We're looking forward to receiving your applications!
The Association of Scottish Businesswomen (ASB) supports business and professional women throughout Scotland. We do this by
- providing opportunities to link and connect businesswomen in Scotland together, building and strengthening business relationships via our national events and in our affiliated groups,
- providing opportunities for national recognition of businesswomen’s achievements,
- providing support and inspiration to enable affiliated organisations and members to develop and grow in the business world,
- sharing opportunities of interest to businesswomen
- listening and consulting our members to form a consolidated businesswomen’s voice for Scotland, and
- seeking to influence and inform policy-makers and key decision-makers in partnership with Women’s Enterprise Scotland (WES) to increase and strengthen women’s business opportunities, growth and success in Scotland.
You can find out more about the benefits of membership and join the ASB directly or sign up through your membership of an affiliated group. You can also enter for an award, sign up for our newsletter or contact us for more information.